Tuesday 26 April 2011

A new piece

I came across this online publication called House of Fifty and had a read through during my lunchtime. I love hearing stories of how people followed their hearts and achieved what they wanted and more. Janell Beals is the Editor of this inspiring online magazine and is also the lady behind Isabella and Max rooms. She had me on the first page with her step by step instructions of turning something you own into something fabulous. She redecorated an ordinary console and it turned out looking neat. I have a sofa which I stripped bare when we moved last summer and this got me thinking of how I can transform it. I will be posting before and after pictures when I finally  get it done shortly, so watch this space.

In the meantime, enjoy pictures from her lovely spread and click here for the complete magazine





1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea Zara..
    looking forward to what you'll be doing to the bare sofa. N

    ReplyDelete