Thursday 21 April 2011

Ornaments of Bliss

Walking into B & Q yesterday, I wandered off to a small section in a corner of the large store and all of a sudden had this serene moment….it’s just one of those feelings you can’t describe, it felt like I had been running then suddenly stopped and in the same instant my heart stopped racing, I felt the cool breeze blowing and my breathe came rushing out, it was just pure bliss

Anyway what created this beautiful moment of tranquility for me, was the gentle fall and pouring of water coming from various pieces on display. There were different ornaments in various designs made out of clay, wood, glass and metal.  Personally I think this item of decoration not only doubles as a décor but makes a great stress therapy and will make a nice addition to your living space..garden, living room or bedroom if you prefer.

Did a hunt round the internet and here are some of my personal favorites. I do like the more traditional styles. The sequence pots are on my wish list and will be an Easter present to my growing little garden….once I have the swing bench in place, I will have a new camping spot for the spring….I did however purchase some lovely kentia palms in ceramic pots which were on offer….Oooooohhhh lovely sunshine





<><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><>









T4T: Having an item that adds serenity to your personal space. It may not be a water ornament it could be a lovely lamp shade or a musical piece. Have you got any relaxing pieces in your den? Let’s hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment