Friday 5 August 2011

Michael Kors

I have a huge tote bag for my bits and bobs which I take to work every day. I like the fact that I can chuck in my laptop case, lunch bag and other stuff that get me through the day in without looking over loaded. My tote has served me well, it’s been almost three years now and I need to retire it.

For a while, I wasn't able to decide on a new bag. I knew what I wanted - something big, preferably a tote, can go with most outfits (could be one of my favourite colours gold or brown)  and look chic. I saw a lady sporting a nice Michael Kors bag recently and had a look on their site – I think I have found what I’m looking for. Here are some of my favorites - hobos and totes inclusive


Tan SKorpius Large Should Bag


Dark DuneWaverley Draw String Tote


Skorpius Ring Toe in Cinnamon


Cobalt Ring Tote (available in black)

 Knox Drawstring Shoulder Bag

Grayson Large Bag in Camo


Barley Tonne Hobo


No comments:

Post a Comment